For rufus

"What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play"

Comments

Dougman said…
Dear Doug,
Here is your horoscope
for Monday, October 13:


You and your friends are a pretty big group, but if you include outsiders, it's a small army! Today is perfect for reaching out to those you don't know well yet and figuring them out a little better.

Come on Rufus Matt

Join The PARTY!
Dougman said…
Dear Doug,
Here is your horoscope
for Tuesday, October 14:


You may need to speak up early on today and try to get your friends to tell you what they want. You can all do quite a bit together, but there needs to be some level of coordination for things to really work.

Alrighty then,..
Who wants what?
Anonymous said…
I'd like to see what kind of 'community' the 'Messiah' has organized.

You don't get to be The Annointed without going through a world of pain.



I heard my mama cry
I heard her pray the night Chicago died
Brother what a night it really was
Brother what a fight it really was
Glory be!


...'Til the last of the hoodlum gang
Had surrendered up or died,...
Dougman said…
Dear Doug,
Here is your horoscope
for Saturday, October 18
:

You're finding it hard to sit still, which is perfect for your manic energy. Keep moving from place to place and show other folks the new ideas that others seeded you with earlier.

I doing the best I can with what I have to work with, but you wouldn't understand the physical aspects of movement.

All right let's just look at the energy at my fingertips and the five seeds that were given me.
What manna will;
1 Maccabees 10:73,
1 Samuel 14:33,
Job 14:18,
Proverbs 27:3,
Matthew 27:60,
bring down from "above" and "beyond?

Popular posts from this blog