Where is everybody?

That little button in the left column, above the Dougster will open a chat room. Right now it's a freebie and, to quote Otto, "Sucks eggs." It is functional however and has some fun features. I'll be upgrading it shortly so we can open separate rooms and see chat history. (And get rid of the ads) If there's enough interest it can be upgraded further to something like the Arena short form that we had envisioned. One window for the combatants and another for the crowd.
If you're just stopping by, leave a comment so I can gauge the level of interest.

Comments

Otto Gass said…
The factor referencing eggs and vacuum probably had more to do with my other puter, a Lin-box struggling with Java applets at times. It could have been a Parachat issue but it did seem to work OK later on.

This way will probably be friendlier to n00bs than the Chatzy thing, with the buttons and all.
Dougman said…
I only had time to poke my nose in the door last night.
Team Chaos (Kids) keep me busy between work and my cat naps.

I Love the look of this bar & will stop in whenever I can.

Dougm_n
MuscleDaddy said…
Popping in - leaving a message.

- MD
alexa kim said…
Hi MuscleDaddy!

Hi Otto!

Hi D4!

HI DOUGMAN! The likeness is uncanny!

That is all, off to bed.
Dougman said…
Alexa!

I had a feeling you were close.
A nice warm, fuzzy kind of feeling.

"The likeness is uncanny!"

I WISH I had that much hair again!
As for the rest of the figure,...only in my dreams :~)
MuscleDaddy said…
Last time, and then I'm giving up on this 'picture' thing...

Grrr.

- MD
daddyquatro said…
Most impressive, MD!

Where the hell did that stupid loopy letter thing come from?

I hate those things!
Anonymous said…
D4,

Good lookin' bar! I like it! I like it!

Reminds me of Callahan's Place. Where's the fireplace?
pete in Midland said…
barstools are kind of low for us long legged guys .... and I have to admit that I've avoided chat rooms like the plague ... I already have insufficient time to do justice to my blog and sites. However, I will attrempt to pop by and throw back a quick 'wee dram' as time permits.
daddyquatro said…
OK,
Long legged bar stools, and a fireplace.
Anything else.

Popular posts from this blog

A quandary