Bar Banter

Had a nice meet up with Otto and Mark Paules last night. Though they sneered at my choice of entertainment, I still say that "Pushing Daisies" rocks. I do wish there was some way to tell if there was someone in the chat room; perhaps with the upgrade. *
Later, I ran into alexa on the street (gmail). We solved the eternal riddles of life, the universe, and everything. If only I hadn't had so many berrs at the the bar I might remember some of the answers.

*Update - I meant, some way to tell if someone's in the room without having to enter the room.

Comments

MuscleDaddy said…
So, what - you just step into chat and shout 'Hallooooo'?

Does that mean that everyone else could just sort of 'hide in the dark' until you go away?

- MD

P.S. - Bill has posted again...
daddyquatro said…
The left side of the screen will show you everyone in the room. If you only see your name then you're all alone and may safely eat ice-cream in your underwear while watching the big screen.
Unlike Chatzy, you don't get to see what the other's have been talking about before you enter. At least I don't think so.

re Bill
Yeah, I saw the post last night but it was too late to say anything coherent.
Anonymous said…
Checking to see if I can comment now...

Popular posts from this blog

A quandary