Other ways to burgle your kid’s money.

Well it seems that I might make too much money (really??) and don’t pay a high enough mortgage (much less than 31% of AGI) to qualify for the “perks” included in the Generational Theft Act of 2009. And I really wanna get in on the pilfering! So I’ve come up with a few ideas of my own to steal from my kid:

1. Wait till she’s at school and break her piggy-bank. Spend money on cigarettes and booze.

2. Close out her College Savings Coverdell account. It’s down to almost worthless anyway.

3. Cash in on those Savings Bonds she got when she was Born/1st Communion/whatever. Daddy wants golf clubs.

4. Her allowance? Ha! What allowance?

5. No more free-loading. I was mowing lawns by the time I was her age. I'll make her pay for the gas, too.

6. Start charging her “Gift Tax”. For everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A quandary