The Tip Jar

I'm certainly not doing this to make money. I have a blast here in the Lounge and it's all due to the great folks who drop by to visit. Some of you, though have expressed an interest in helping to defray the minimal costs and maybe get some fresh peanuts for the bar so I put a PayPal link under The Dougman. If you feel so inclined.

Maybe we can upgrade the chaty thing or move this off of Blogspot.

Also, if there's a particular song (or cartoon) you're hankering for, leave a request in comments. We aim to please.

Comments

pete in Midland said…
I have no idea how much eventual traffic TCL will have, but I decided I didn't want the service owners looking over my shoulder and added an additional account to my accounts at 1and1. I host my Wordpress Blog on my own account and therefore don't have to account to nobody ... LOL.

They're having a 1/2 price sale, so if you want to move TCL to a non-free-hosted venue, I'd be happy to:
- add another account to my repetoire and transfer ownership to you, or
- add another URL to the current 'pete-in-midland' account (which would be free since I get 2 free urls per account) and give you access to that url, or
- help out in any other way you might desire.

If I ever manage to get wireless access out at "the ranch", I might actually join your fireside chats some day ... LOL
pete in Midland said…
oh, just re-read that and figured I needed to say ... under option (a) I meant that I would pay for it and transfer it to you ... just in case that wasn't clear.

Popular posts from this blog

A quandary